This year for Thanksgiving we went down south to St. George. With life as
crazy as it has been this is the first time we have gone on any sort of vacation since
Cael was a baby. This was a break that we were really looking forward to. On the Drive Down
Cael just kept asking "Are we on our
bacation yet?" He was really just as excited as we were to get away. As
Raynel and I were talking about the stops along the way
Cael heard us talk about stopping in
Nephi. He
got so excited and would not stop asking us when we were going to meet George and
Nephi?
We had a great time and loved spending the time with Raynel's Family!
Jordan and Cael helping me pack!

Cael waiting to meet
Nephi and
Jordie with some great bead head!
Cael with his best buddy Henry
Cael with his Grandpa Day
Raynel and I letting
Cael show us his
photography skills

Cael and Jordan got to meet there Great Great Grandma and Grandpa
Farnsworth


Jordan and
Cael enjoying the outside
THANKS FOR A FUN WEEK!!!!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Thankgiving. Your kids look like they had a lot of fun.
So as I was looking at your blog Damon remembered that you had called a while back. He told me about dinner but couldn't remember any details!! haha Umm, I will be calling you!! haha Your kids look so cute! We need a 'bacation' to meet George too. Looks fun!!
Sharlie, how are you? This is Brooke (Thomas) Jackson by the way. I found your blog through Nikki's blog (after bawling over her last post). Im sure you know how addicting blog surfing is! You guys have such a cute family. E-mail me so I can add you to my blog jacksonbrooke2002@gmail.com It was so fun to read about what you guys are up to these days.
Shar- You have such a cute family. I love that we can stay connected through our blog. Let's get together soon! Miss you tons!!
Post a Comment