Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Little Photographer

I don't know about you mothers that have a two or three year old... But My Cael is OBSESST with taking pictures! Besides always wanting to talk to who ever is on the phone, He is always asking if he can take pictures with our camera. Most of the pictures he takes are the most horrific angles and poses of myself that can absolutely not be seen by any other living being. But yet he still thinks that he is the best and never fails to say after every shot "That's a cute one!"
Yesterday I had to be on the phone with the phone company for what seemed like hours.By the looks of the pictures I found on my camera last night, Cael really enjoyed this time of freedom. Not only was he able to get pictures of Raynel and Jordan, he also got really good at getting pictures of himself.
Raynel and Jordan
FACES THAT A MOTHER CAN TRULY LOVE!!!!!

8 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

lol.. Cael is such a funny little guy! I love the pics. Some are actually quite good, maybe I'll hire him to do our family pics:)We need to see you soon.. I miss ya girl. I was just looking at old cheer videos and they were quite hilarious! I was always looking at you and I was off on all the routines from laughing..

Brooke Jackson said...

Wow I am impressed! Coopers pics are usually half black and the other half blurry. You have a good little photographer on your hands.

Rosalene said...

love the last one, Cael. awesome. Jordan is such a cute little thing! AND I love your hair. Didn't know you chopped it off. Was Cael impressed with George and Nephi?;)

Melissa and Nate said...

Shar! So good to hear from you! Cael and Jordan are both adorable. I just love the pics Cael took! He can come assist me anytime!! :) Fun to see you guys and catch up!

Tiff Rudd said...

Hey guys!! I'm so glad you found us! Your kids are so cute!! I was excited to get updated on your family and looking forward to keeping in touch better!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

I"m so glad you found my blog! Your family is adorable! I'm glad to see you so happy :)

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Shar it's Amanda(Swonson)Hilton. I found your blog through Nikki's so i hope it is okay that i took a peak at it! Your family is so cute! I have a blog, but it is private so e-mail me if you are interested and i will send you an invite! amanda.hilton@hotmail.com

Liz said...

I couldn't get on your blog for some reason, but I finally did! It's so fun to keep in touch and see your fun kids.