Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Birthday Boy!

3 YEARS OLD!
As much as I have been so excited to say Goodbye to the terrible two's! Thinking about this last year I am almost sad to see them go! Cael has been a talker since the day he was born and there is not a day that goes by that he does not have me amazed or even embarrassed at the things that he says! He is always making me laugh and is always reminding me of all the things I should not say! Caels favorite line is," Mom, do you want the sauce?"
He keeps us all in check!!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of him this year!
Cael is not only proud of his fire boots but he is also very proud of his big boy pants!!! Cael loves dressing up in Uncle Tanners Football stuff! I just love that cheesy Smile!!!! Cael is such a great big Brother! We love you Cael!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Your kids are growing up. It is fun to see and read about what you guys are up to these days!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Shar~ your kids are soo cute! I love all the pics of Cael. My fav is the first one, that is hilarious! Isn't it crazy how fast these little ones grow up?

Dan said...

Congratulations to you guys!! Will you please email me so that I can send you an invitation to our annual chimichanga christmas party? Thanks,
Dan Hinckley - overconsolidated@gmail.com

Brooke Jackson said...

That little Cale is one cute kid!!! I love the pictures. Especially the underwear one. That is totally a little boy thing. Coop is always in his undies. His cake is way awesome too! She did a great job on it! Happy birthday Cale.

Bjorn to Rok said...

What a cute little boy! His smile is darling.

John and Jessica said...

Sharlie,
I can't get over how big and super cute Cael is!! :) I have been trying to say hi ever since you commented on my blog a while back and I finally found you! You guys look like you're doing great, your kids are adorable!! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-
You have such cute kids! You are such a great momma! We should get together during the Christmas Break! Merry Christmas to you and your entire family :) love you guys!