Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year!

I love Christmas! This is my favorite time of year! I love decorating the tree and the house.I love being at the malls and hearing Christmas music in every store. (not any time sooner then December 1st) I love figuring out what we are going to give for gifts. I love it all!!!! So...I Pretty much love everything Raynel hates about this time of year. But seriously, what we both really love about Christmas is the time we get to spend with our families! This year was the year we spent Christmas Eve with my family! Raynel was working till that evening, so the kids and I went up to my aunts to spend the evening . We always love Christmas Eve and enjoyed the time we got to spend with everyone.
This year we did a fish pond for the kids. It was a big hit. It was all they wanted to do all night!Thanks Mom and Susie! The Gardner kids did a great music number with hand bells! Love the Handmade Sweaters Guys! Lexie, Cael and Alison wanted to show off there talent of singing I am a Child of God
All the performing caused Jordan to drink!
Me and my cute kids! My Cute Grandpa reading us the story of Christ's birth. Jordan enjoying her first candy cane! Yum!
Thanks Everyone! We had a fun Night!
Dreaming of a White Christmas! I think it has been years since we have actually had snow on Christmas! I always find myself saying, "I would not mind if we did not get much snow all winter as long as we get snow on Christmas Morning." Well... this year we got more then just a little snow for Christmas!
It had started snowing the night of Christmas eve and did not stop until the evening of Christmas day.
We soon realised that the car was not going to make through! After Digging the Car out... Raynel had to dig us a path just to get in the house!
Cael and I spent the next day trying to clear the snow away! And Jordan just watched from inside!

2 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Oh my heck. I can't believe how much snow you guys got. We got a ton too but I don't think it was that much. You are such a cute mom and your kids are DARLING!

Missy said...

I can't believe how much snow you got. We only got maybe an inch and a half here. Looks like Raynel was having fun getting out.