Tuesday, November 4, 2008

True Love

The Love for cars begins!!! Cael got this John Deer Gator earlier this year and has been in love ever since. After just a few days of running over neighbors flowers and flying full throttle into garage doors, he really figured out the art of driving. He spends any minute he can outside loading and unloading the tailgate. Cael really likes it when his cousin Henry comes over to play"Working Guys". They just love to see how much they can fill the back with tools and Junk! Now the real test is seeing if this "Love" can do winter work!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Shar! Welcome to the blogging world. I found you off of Jamies. You have such a darling family. i am going to add you to my friends. Send me your email to lesthehesh@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.

Missy said...

Wow. That is a big car. I had no idea that it was that big. Why didn't they have stuff like that when we were kids?

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

YAY!! I am so happy that I found you! Your family is SO cute!

Emily said...

Hi Day's!! It's cousin Emily from Enterprise. How are you?? So glad to see your beautiful family!! My blog is emandkids.blogspot.com We can keep up with each other now!!