Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FALL FUN

I just love this time of year! I love how everything looks and smells. I love the leaves all changing and the looks of the trees and mountains.
Since the weather has been so nice lately I have tried to spend any minute I Can outside with the kids. So I took Cael and Jordan out to play in the leaves. Cael loved it bit Jordan was not so sure. She just could not understand why I kept putting her in these leaves. I was lucky enough that She let me take a few pictures.

5 comments:

Missy said...

The weather has been awesome the last couple days. I wish we had more trees around my house so the girls can play in them. Your kids look so cute in the leaves!!!

Bjorn to Rok said...

What cute kids you have! I miss you so much. Where are you living now? I come into town on Sat. and would love to do lunch or get the girls together. Let me know. :) So good to see your doing so well!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-
They are gorgeous... I want to organize a lunch date with everyone while Kath is here...what day is good for you?

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Shar, ok your kids are so stinkin cute! Jordan's eyes are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them and you! We'll have to get together after Thanksgiving.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-
Thanks for your sweet comment. You have always been an inspiration to me and I know to many others... thanks, you're the BEST!! Love you always!!