Sunday, November 2, 2008

An "Exciting" Halloween

Cael was really excited for Halloween this year. He was so excited to be a Firefighter just like Dad! He wore that costume for days before Halloween. I am sure that he will wear it for many more days too. Cael was not as enthusiastic about trick or treating though. We made it down our street and he was telling me it was time to head home. Mom, who was trick or treating without Dad, was just as happy to be done.
Jordan, our little Bumble Bee, was just as content as ever. She was happy in or out of costume. She would have probably even liked to go tick or treating for a little bit longer.
Earlier in the week Grandpa and Grandma Murphy had a Halloween party. The kids thought it was so fun! They loved seeing Grandpa and Grandma dressed up too.

3 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Yahhh Shar you started a Blog! I loved your Halloween pics. I laughed so hard at your parents costumes especially your dad.. and your kids are so darling! Jordan has gotten huge, and is so beautiful. I hope to see you soon. I think it's this week we are heading out to see you if that's still ok.

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

Yeah Shar! Your blog is sooo cute! Now I have a new one to look at!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Your parents are so GREAT!! That is such a cute picture!