Monday, June 13, 2011

Spring Catch Up

I feel like I am always complaining that we never have a spring here in Utah. It always felt like we went straight from the cold winter weather right into the dead heat of summer. Now after getting rained out of another Baseball game tonight I am wondering if this spring weather is ever going to leave!
 Yes, we have had a lot of rain and yes, I am thinking it is time to be done.  But we really have had a fun spring and it is time to catch up the blog on what has been going on...

Easter

The Kids had such a fun time coloring eggs this year. They loved finding where the Easter Bunnie had hidden them just as much as I loved to eat the Deviled eggs after :)



This is Cael's new picture face.  He was so proud of his Egg coloring abilities




Jordan was so proud of her egg masterpieces.




With two Easter parties to attend the kids had plenty of eggs to hunt for.





Jordan and Cael along with their Cousins Alison and Lexie after a fun egg hunt at Grandma Murphy's

I just love this picture! These fabulous looking women are my Grandma, Mom and Sisters.

No comments: