Monday, June 13, 2011

Dancing Queen!

From the day that we found out that Jordan was a girl I have been dreaming about the day when we could put her in dance. This spring our local rec center opened up and we were able to put Jordan in her first dance class along with a tumbling class. She has really loved both classes. If you ask her proud mother I think she was quite good at both :)


The second we got home from buying her new dance attire she had to try them out!



Her first day of class! She was so born to do this :)

 Jordan it has been so fun to watch you Twirl and Tumble! We are so proud of you and are excited to see what you learn next!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey I saw on your fb you had a blog :) Jordan looks so cute!

mintifresh said...

Your kids are just so cute! She looks like she's ready to do any dance move they throw at her!