I can't believe that Cael will be starting Kindergarten in a month! I really felt like it was just a few months ago that I was taking him to Preschool for the first time. That first day I was expecting the worst. I thought, or should I say hoped, That Cael would be so sad to have me leave him there. I envisioned tears and long goodbyes but instead was given strict instructions to stay in the car and to not walk him to the door. I guess I should not be surprised if on his first day of kindergarten he asks where the car keys are and tells me not to bother because he will driving himself that day.
I am so grateful for the Preschool that we were able to find for Cael and know that he is more then ready for his big day because of his great teacher and experience there. So here is goodbye to the great two years of Preschool and hello to the new world of year around school and Kindergarten!
Here are some pictures of Cael and what he did this Year at BRITE Preschool.
Hansen Planetarium field trip.
Digging for dinosaur bones at the Dinosaur Museum
Trying to be brave and pose by the shark
Preschool Graduation. Cael along with is diploma got the Whopper Award. He is the one in class that always has a story to tell and most often then not it is nothing but a whopper.
We love you Cael and are so proud of you! Way to go Buddy!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment