Thursday, September 10, 2009

CATCH UP!

I am not sure where all my time has gone! Lately I have felt like I have not had much time to keep up on the blog or keep up on anything for that matter. I can not even tell you what I do in a day, but whatever it is... it sure has kept me busy. So we will just call this the CATCH UP!
PLAY DATES
Davis County Fair
For some reason we think we are so funny!
Wheeler Farm
Herriman Beach
This is our new Favorite Place to go in Herriman! We were able to go with my friends Amber and Kellie with there cute girls. The kids had a blast and never wanted to leave. It was great!
Bear Lake We had a chance to go up to bear lake for a weekend with my cute sisters and there families! It was so fun! We are excited to go again next year and hope that Mom and Dad will be able to join us! Jordan just loved being in the pool!
Cael kinda loved the pool! Both of them loved the boat! I think she was having a good time... The Cute Newlyweds. Something tells me that after this trip they will not be having kids for a long time!
Thanks Katie and Jason For bringing the boat it made the whole trip! Me and My Cute Sisters!
First Day of School!
My Little Cael started preschool! He was so excited that when I took him to school he would not even hug me or let me take him to the door! (Tear)
My little buddy is getting so big!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Cute pictures Shar. Looks like you had a good summer.

The Hilton Family~ said...

I loved all the pics! So cute! It does look like a fun Summer. I can't believe your little guy is in preschool, that is so crazy. Hope all is well:)

mintifresh said...

What a party of a summer! Good times!