My Cute Sister Katie was married this last month and we were all so excited for her. Cael surprised us all by being really excited for Aunt Kiki's wedding!
This is why...
On the Fourth we had a party at Raynels Mom and Dads. They put up a big screen outside where we played guitar hero and watched Nacho Libre( The Grand kids favorite Movie)
One of these days I will get that kid to look at the Camera!
And as usual there was lots of good food! And lots of fun cousins!


What a Fun Night!
Girls Camp
Thanks to my wonderful husband who stayed home with the kids for five days! I had the opportunity to go to Girls Camp up at the Heber Valley Camp. What a Beautiful area!
It was so fun to go and spend sometime with these fabulous girls and Leaders! I love you ladies!

8 comments:
That Heber Valley camp is awesome!
I can see why he wanted to wear the tux! What a handsome kid!
That picture of Katie is beautiful! I still can't believe she is married! Not because it's shocking in any way I just still think of her as a kid-kinda like Keirsten toting around a kid and claiming he's hers...;)
Cael is such a stud! :) You guys look great!! How fun for you to go to girl's camp... you're brave :)
I bet your YW love you! I love little men and little Tuxes and Cael sure is cute in it! I am so glad you finally updated!
Yay for a new post! You sure have been busy lately. Katie is so beautiful! I can't believe she is married. Last time i saw her she was a little girl...crazy how the time flies.
Cael is so handsome in his little tux:) i love it. I also loved the picture of the four of you at the wedding. What a darling family:0)
What a fun couple weeks! Katie is beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is. Your little kiddos are so cute! It's so fun to keep in touch and see what's going on in your life. :)
I am so sad that I was out of town for Katie's weedding. Cael looked so cute in his tux! Your family is darling!
What a handsome little guy! He has sure grown up!
Looks like a fun summer! I know how you feel - the summer really makes blogging fall on the back burner! Anyway, it was fun to catch up on your cute kids and your busy summer! Your little guys is just too cute in that tux - you guys are a good looking little family!
Post a Comment