A couple of years ago We took a trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming. Thanks to our good friends Jami and Mike we were able to spend a day with them and there horses. It was on that trip that we first got a glance of COWBOY CAEL.
This last week we were able to experience COWBOY CAEL once again.
Thanks to a friend, Raynel and Cael got to do what they love most.
And as for Mom and Jordan...
We both like it better on the ground!
Shar!! I love those pics of cute cowboy Cael. He really is a stud! We would love to have you up to Wyoming again anytime... Friday we are free, so should we go to a park or something? I could come out to b-town if it would be easier for you. Just let me know. Love ya!
10 comments:
Shar, those pictures are so cute!!!! You better watch out or the men in your lives are going to make you live on farm!
What great memories! Love Cowboy Cael!
I love his cowboy outfit! So cute!
Cowboy Cael is about the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! These pictures are great!
I love that pictures of Cael from a year ago! So cute!!!
How cute are those pictures?! Looks like a lot of fun!
Shar!! I love those pics of cute cowboy Cael. He really is a stud! We would love to have you up to Wyoming again anytime...
Friday we are free, so should we go to a park or something? I could come out to b-town if it would be easier for you. Just let me know.
Love ya!
How FUN!! :) Those pictures are great, I can't believe how big Cael is now!! Love his baby cowboy picture.
Those pics are the cutest! What a darling family you have! way fun activity:)
I need to get the name of your friend so he/she can hook me up with some horsey fun! Awesome pics!
BTW-just found your blog! I'm excited to keep up on it! Very cute!
Post a Comment