

To be honest, It feels like Raynel and I have always been together. Maybe it is because my mom had him picked out for me way back when we were in the sixth grade. Maybe it is because we dated for those long two weeks in High school. It could even be because we wrote each other for three years while we both served missions. But really it is because I married my best friend!
For those of you that know Raynel and I you know that we couldn't be more opposite!
-Raynel loves to just stay at home while I love to always go and do something.
-I love to go out and eat at a restaurant and Raynel would rather just get take out.
-Raynel loves the idea of living in the country and I would just die if I had to drive more then 10 minutes to get to any grocery store or mall.
-I love to Travel and Raynel hates to fly.
-Raynel Loves horses and not only am I very allergic but I have no desire to ride one.
So I guess it is true when they say opposites attract!
Though Raynel and I are so different I can't imagine my life with anyone else! As long as we are together it does not matter what we are doing.We are happy just letting each other be who they are and just loving whatever time we can spend together! 
Raynel I love you so much and I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and Dad that you are! Thank you for these wonderful five years and I look forward to many more!

10 comments:
Has it been 5 years since you and Raynel got married?? You two are so cute together!
By the way I love your last post. Herriman beach looks so fun! We need to go. Let me know when you can, and we will be out there. We miss hanging with you guys, and I love the pic of you and Amber.
Also I just decided to do a birthday bash for Bridge on Wednesday at 6:00. It is going to be a spiderman b-day, so I want all the kids to dress up in there favorite costume. We would love if you guys could come. We will have pizza, candy, and fun. Just let me know.
Love ya!
Happy Anniversary! You two are so great together. You have the cutest family too!
Happy Anniversary!! You look so beautiful in your wedding photos! You are such a cute couple:) It is amazing how fast the time flies!
Happy Anniversary!! How exciting! I love your wedding pictures. You are so beautiful. How are things going? I sure miss you and wish I lived closer to hang out with you more. Have a great day Shar!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you are all doing well!
Happy 5 years! I loved your wedding pics and the little facts about you both. Hope you had a great day.
Congrats to one of our favorite couples! Here’s to many more years to come!
Congrats on 5 years. You guys are a darling couple and family! Happy Anniversary!
Happy 5 years you guys! :) I LOVE that wedding picture of you guys looking at each other... awww!
Congrats you two! I remember your wedding - it was beautiful! You are a fantastic couple!
Post a Comment