Luckily for me I still have one child who will let me pick her costume!
Earlier In the month we went to Thanksgiving Points Cornbelly Maze! We had such a fun time that we are going to make this a yearly event!
We all love Grandpa!
Cute Jordie!
My cute Mom and Dad!
Getting Lost!
Cael being a scary scarecrow
Jordan didn't think much of the Corn Maze
Raynel really started to have fun when they Got to shoot the Corn Guns and the Pumpkin Cannon!
And Cowboy Cael got ride the Mechanical Bull!

6 comments:
Cute costumes. I do hope we make the corn maze a yearly thing. It was so much fun.
I love the costumes. I think that is so funny Cael was set on what he wanted to be. So funny!
Shar, love your pictures. Your family is so cute. It is sad when kids start wanting to pick their own costumes. But I found with a girl, it's still fun because they still want to be beautiful. :) I hope all is well!
Cute kids in cute costumes! Cameron hit that age this year too - he picked both their costumes! Sadly the days of control as a mom don't last long! :) Looks like a fun Halloween!
Yeah Yeah, the kids are adorable, but I am the only person who has noticed that Rayday is rockin' the handle bar mustache??? He is officially going to be Dusty's hero!
Your kids are so cute. Don't you just love that independant stage? That cornmaze looks like a lot of fun. How are you doing Murph? I have not been the best at keeping in touch. Are you still in N. SLC?
Post a Comment