Friday, March 6, 2009
That is Some Wicked Bed Head!!!!
I don't know about anyone else but my mornings are always very predictable . Cael is almost always up before the rest of us and spends a good 20 to 30 minutes begging his lazy mom to get out of bed. The other thing that I can almost count on every morning is that Jordan will have some wicked bed head. I am not sure if she sleeps standing on her head or if she does summer salts all night in her sleep. But whatever she does she Usually comes out looking like this...
The New Bed!!!!!
In addition to Cael always waking up before everyone, I neglected to mention that it was after spending most of the night in our bed fighting me for my pillow! But thanks to this new bed, Cael sleeps in his own room! Yeah!!! It only took me three years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wahoo! What a fun bed! How fun is that?! That can keep the kiddos busy even in the day! Riley would be in 'fort' heaven!
That is an awesome bed. Alison saw it and decided that she should get one. I think Jordan get's the bed head from you. I recall some mornings growing up your hair would be out of control.
You lucky duck. Cooper does not like his bed, but he also does not have a cool canopy over it. The kid comes into our bed EVERY night! Cale seems like such a sweet kid.
That bed is great! I am sure that he LOVES it! I also love the bed head. Jordan is so cute and those pictures are great.
Such a cute post Shar!! They are getting so big! miss you tons...
Ha ha ha...love the hair and love the new bed!
Your kids are just the cutest! I love her hair, so funny. Cales new bed is awesome, i bet he loves it!!
That bed is awesome! I love how you hung blankets to make a "fort." My kids area always asking if they can make a fort, which usually translates into "huge mess for me." This is great!
holy bed head! that is so funny. seriously, who would have known that a new bed would make all the difference? it was the same as ethan!
Shar! Jordan is the cutest.. I love the hair! I also love Caels bed.. I actually want one for me just like that!! Call me when you come down next, lets get together.
Seriously LOVE the too cute bed hair and the kickin new bed!! Did you guys make that?! I want one! :)
Post a Comment