Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Best of Friends!!

There was a time that I really thought Cael was going to be mad at us forever for bringing another baby into our lives. But now that all the adjusting has come and gone, it is fun to see these two play together. They really have so much fun! Jordan is always following Cael around wanting to play with whatever he plays with. And Cael is always finding anyway possible to make Jordan laugh. They really are the Best of Friends!

10 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

That is the cutest thing in the world. I can't believe how hard Cale can make her laugh. What fun kids!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Your kids are so adorable!! How precious to watch your little ones get along so well:)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of them both at the window! So precious!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are! I love Jordans cute little laugh..and Cael has the cutest personality. Bridger loves him!This gives me hope that maybe one day my boys will play together:}

Kellie said...

So it took me this long to actually find your blog!Goodness your family is soo darling!

Laura said...

Getting babies to laugh is the greatest!! Glad we found you!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-
Your kids are so cute!! You are a great mom. We MUST get together soon! XOXO

Liz said...

it is the best when they start playing together and you're not constantly breaking up fights (or really the older one beating up the little one). let's get together sometime, we would love that.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Hey Shar! How are you. We REALLY need to get together soon!! XOXO

The Nortons said...

Shar, your family is so cute. I can't believe how much Cael has grown and I have never even met your little girl. Looks like you are doing well.