Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Just Love Primary!

I have just loved Cael being in Primary. I love to ask him what he learned in his lessons and to go through the handouts and drawings he brings home each week. But what I really love is that Cael is learning all these wonderful primary Songs. I often find him in his room and a lot of times in the car just singing his little heart out. If I am really lucky I can even get him to sing for Raynel and I.

I will just say he gets his singing talent from his Dad!

7 comments:

The Nortons said...

Shar, he is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown up!

The Hilton Family~ said...

He is so adorable!! I loved that, thanks so much for sharing:) It is amazing how fast they grow up!

Brooke Jackson said...

LOL oh my heck, that is SO CUTE! I can't believe how fast they learn songs in primary. It makes me feel so good when Coop sings primary songs.

Tiff Rudd said...

That is so cute! What a great memory to have on video!

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

Cael! What a stud, Shar! I love it. He sings so much better than my sunbeams. Way to go!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

lol.. I love that kid! His singing was awesome. There's nothing sweeter then when your kids sing church songs.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-your kids are SO cute!! I still can't get over him taking our picture at lunch!:)
We need to do that again soon! Especially now that its finally warming up, we can meet at a park or something fun :)