Tuesday, January 11, 2011

December Review

It has now been five days that the kids and I have been stuck home due to bad colds. I really do love my two little sidekicks. But all this quality time together has really made me stop and wonder if the decision I made of not being a drinker was really a good idea. So with that said, I have decided that this is probably the day to catch up and remind myself of the Crazy December and all the fun times we had being together....
5 Years Old

I still can't believe this big boy is mine! Cael is now five and is telling me all the time that he is no longer my baby boy. Not only is he reminding me that he is no longer a baby but he is teaching me all the time what being a boy is all about.

Cael loves playing with his buddies, riding his bike (which he as learned to ride without training wheels), playing super heroes and loves when he gets to go to either of his Grandmas to play the Wii.

What I love about Cael is he is always happy! He is always saying I love you and is always there to give a hug when I need one. He is the best big brother. He is always willing to share. He is constantly playing with Jordan and puts up with a lot of abuse that she gives out. He is constantly making us laugh and can dance like no one else I have seen . He is a true joy for our family!

Happy Birthday Bud! We love you!

Super Hero Party

Cael had his first friend birthday party this year. It was so fun to have all these super heroes at our house. They made great super hero capes and played lot's of games to practice there super hero skills.

Preschool Christmas program

Cael had is Christmas program at School.He was very willing to dress up in his Elf and Wise man costume. When it came down to singing the songs he was willing to sing the words but decided he was to cool to do the actions.

St. George Christmas Visit

This year we took a trip down south to spend some time with both of Raynel's Grandparents for the holidays. We don't get out town much so we were all itching to get away and really enjoyed our time together. I am realizing now that I was lame and did not get any pictures of the kids with the Great Grandparents. One day I hope to learn.

Cael and Jordan at the Hotel. Jordan loved staying at the " show and tell" it was the highlight of her trip.

Our first Night we went to the Christmas party with the Tait Family in Cedar.

They did a Nativity with all of the Children there. This is a bad picture but it makes me laugh. Cael as a shepherd and Jordan is supposed to be a sheep.

They were way excited for Santa to be there too!

Cael discovered the joy of tree climbing at Grandma Greats house in St. George.

The last night in Cedar we promised the kids that we would could swimming at the hotel. While we were getting ready I found these two posing in their swim suites!

I think these faces are classic!!!!
These two were born to swim!

Looks like I need to be taking better pictures of mom and dad too. But I am thinking it is time to talk to the orthodontist. Is anyone else noticing those teeth? I think it's time we get those lovely braces off !!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Cute review Shar. Looks like December was a very busy month for you.

The Nortons said...

Love the updates :) Your family's so cute! Congrats on number three in June! That is so exciting! Drew is wanting to have a super hero party for his birthday. I may need to call you for some ideas :) miss you!

Tiff Rudd said...

Fun review! Can't believe how fast these kids are growing up! Wish I could figure out how to slow it down! :)