Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our Birthday Girl!

Jordan is now 2 and acting 13! I am not sure if all little girls are like this but Jordan has suddenly decided that she is a big girl. If it wasn't for her still being in diapers I just might believe her!

Jordan is what I like to call Hurricane Helga! From the second she gets up in the morning she is on the go. She never seems to stop and always has to touch everything in her path. Her favorite things are The Color Pink, Talking, Eating and Beating on her big brother Cael. She has mastered the art of using her Baby blues and sweet little smile to get away with far more then she should. Now when you get mad at her she tilts her head to the side, puts her hands up in disgust and says "WELL!"

Even though she keeps us on our toes we love her and love the way she keeps us laughing. When taking a picture her signature pose is either her tong sticking out or more often her finger is in her nose. She is very quick to point out if I have something on my face or tells me when my Clothes are cute. (If you ask me there is not much more a mom could ask for.)

We love you Jordan and are so glad that you are apart of our family!

3 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

She is so cute! Isn't it so crazy how fast these little ones grow up? Your little family is so darling :)

The Nortons said...

Happy birthday Jordan! Your family is so cute. I love blogs to keep me updated! (although I do get updates from your cute mom too :) I hope that all is well and I do wish you lived closer! I would even let you pinch little Ellie's arms :)

Leslie said...

She is so cute shar. I wonder if its the terrible twos or a girl thing but she sounds alot like B.