Wednesday, March 31, 2010

oh ya... I have a blog!

Wow! Easter is here and I have not posted anything since the begging of December. How I got so behind I am not sure. With so much that has gone on over the last few months I have lots to catch up on.
1st- Cael's birthday.
This year Cael was really into transformers so he had his aunt Pam make him a cake of Optimums Prime. I even think the highlight of is party was that his Grandma had wrapped his presents in Transformer Paper. This kid can't get enough transformers.
The day of his birthday we went to Kangaroo Zoo! He had a lot of fun with his friend Avery and his Aunt Kiki!
2ND- Preschool Christmas Program
This year we have found the best Preschool For Cael. He just loves his teacher and Just loves school! For Christmas they put on a Christmas program which was short and sweet and to the point! It was fun to watch Cael with his other Classmates. Jordan and Dad Grandma Murphy and Cael
3rd- Christmas
This year Raynel was working on Christmas eve so we spent the evening with my Family! Though we missed Raynel the kids and I had a great time!
Lexi looks like the only one happy to be in the Manger Scene. Jordan being an Angel
Christmas Morning Cael's Bike was the Highlight of the morning.
4Th- Road Trip
Raynel's Great Grandpa Farnsworth died this last weekend and We decided to head down south to go to the funeral. Though Jordan got pretty sick for the first few days we really had a great time. We got to stay with Raynel's Grandparents in St George just loving the weather and enjoying some well needed family time. Cael and Jordan had a great time spending time with there Grandpa and Grandma Great.
Cael and Dad getting some wrestling time in. The Kids with Grandpa and Grandma Woods. What a great time we had! Looking forward to another trip soon!

3 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

What a beautiful family! I sure miss you Shar. I hope all is going well. I love being able to keep in touch through blogs. Love ya.

Missy said...

I know what you mean about forgetting to blog. I hadn't updated mine since November. Facebook is easier, but blogging is more like a journal. I need to be better at it. Looks like you have had a great couple of months.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Shar-your family is SO dang cute!! I miss you... REALLY, we need to get together soon!! XOXO