Thursday, August 1, 2013

The blogging hibernation is over.

 After two years of taking a break from the blogging world, I have decided to wake up from this hibernation and have a try at it again.

I am sad that my last post was introducing Stetson, who is now two. I am sure there have been many fabulous accomplishments and experiences that would be almost impossible to go back and try to update. So for now I will just be happy with a quick update and go forward from here.

Raynel


This hunky fireman is as busy as ever. Working for three fire departments, is just two classes away from his associates degree and has also started is own business. If you are in the need for some amazing custom leather work then this is your guy! Besides being the hardest worker I know, he is also the best husband and dad around. I am reminded everyday how lucky I am that he is mine.

Cael
 



Cant believe that this little man of ours will be turning eight this year. He is so excited for his baptism and is constantly talking about it. He is already making sure that his family and friends have the date free in December. Cael is such a happy boy and is such a great friend and older brother. He has really found a love for ridding horses and has even saved up his own money to buy himself his own cowboy boots and spurs.  In addition to horses, he has found a love for baseball. His team placed 1st after an undefeated season this last spring.  He is looking forward to going back to school and being a big second grader.


Jordan
 


This sassy little thing is 5 going on 35. She is constantly shaking her hips, singing a song and almost always has her feet up in the air. Besides having the cutest hair in town she also has the cutest smile and laugh to go with it. Jordan always likes to make a party out of everything. Her and her friends will often plan parties during there play dates and everyone who is at home is expected to come and is expected to have a fabulous time. Jordan is also really good at making up her own games and loves to make everyone play them with her while traveling in the car. Jordan will be starting Kindergarten this year and has not stopped talking about it since her preschool graduation. If anyone is in a hurry to grow up it is Jordan.

Stetson


This boy is one cool dude!  I think cool is the best way to describe this kid. He is like any typical two year old and is always on the go, but he is also really easy going and just goes with the flow. He is always finding ways to entertain himself.  He has great ninja like skills and loves to be in the action, especially when a good wrestle or cowboy shoot out is taking place. He gives great loves and has a gift of taking up the whole space of a king sized bed. There is not a day that goes by that he does not have us all laughing and thinking he is pretty awesome. There is no doubt that this kid is running the show and we are more then happy to sit back and let him do it.


The Mom
 


As for me I am living the dream of being a stay at home mom. Taking pictures of myself in the car like every other cool person I see. I have taken up running this year and just ran my first 10k a few months ago. Most days I am running around like a crazy person. Not because I am busy, but because I am just that... a crazy person. 



2 comments:

Missy said...

Glad that you started blogging again. Looking forward to updates.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

"...living the dream of being a stay at home mom. Taking pictures of myself in the car like every other cool person I see."

Um hilarious. We should be friends. :)